CONDITIONS OF SALE RELEVANT TO YOUR ORDER
1. By accepting the goods on this invoice, you therefore accept our terms and conditions, as stated, terms of payment and discount shall be specified on this invoice and beyond date of payment a finance fee of 1.5% per month will be charged.
2. The seller reserves the right to vary prices quoted to compensate for increases in cost of production beyond the seller’s control.
3. Property in any goods supplied to the buyer shall not pass until the price thereof has been paid in full provided that risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
Until payment is made the buyer shall hold the goods as bailee for the seller and shall if be requested store them separately for any other goods. If payment is not made pursuant to the terms hereof, or if any monies are overdue, or if the buyer ceases to carry on business, or commits an act of bankruptcy or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or if the buyer is in a company an application is made for its winding up, then the seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover and resell the goods at its discretion and may enter the buyers premises for that purpose without in any way being liable to the buyer.
In the event that the goods are resold by the buyer before the buyer has paid all monies due to the seller, the proceeds of such resale to the extent of the amount owing to the seller shall be held in trust for the seller, and the buyer shall indemnify the seller for any claims arising out of such resale.
4. Return of goods not accepted unless authorized by the company and returned by our authorized carrier.
5. The commitments set out on this order form shall be deemed irrevocable in the event of sale of business or change in buying personnel.