Optimal Accessibility – Putting You Ahead of the Competition
Businesses that want to differentiate themselves in today’s competitive global market environment must be able to provide superior service and high quality customer interactions. The demands placed on an efficiently functioning contact centre are high: service must be superior, and tailored to the individual needs of customers. Idle time and operating costs need to be reduced, while at the same time the business must be accessible around the clock, and still have the ability to respond quickly during peak busy times.
Avaya IP Office Contact Centre extends Avaya innovation in contact centres to small and midsize businesses, giving them the simplicity and value they require. Optimized for use with Avaya IP Office software, the solution enables blended multi channel capabilities to enhance and expand customer communications.
IP Office Contact Centre is a true end-to-end solution for businesses that want to differentiate their services from the competition, achieve better customer segmentation, and increase the value of each customer relationship – which can translate into more satisfied customers and a more profitable business.
With IP Office Contact Centre, businesses can integrate voice, e-mail, and web chat channels, and proactively manage the entire customer interaction lifecycle. Your business can begin at its own pace with one channel such as voice, for example, and add other channels such as e-mail as your objectives evolve.
Complete End-To-End Customer Service Strategies
With Avaya IP Office Contact Center, you can implement a complete end-to-end customer service strategy to make your business a customer’s first choice. This fully integrated suite can deliver a variety of values and benefits to the customer, such as:
- Maximizing the value of every interaction by delivering consistent, personalized service and identifying cross selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Stronger customer relationships by enabling every employee to be a customer advocate, providing exceptional customer service across the business.
Delivering the right service at the right level, anytime, anywhere through skills-based routing and multi-channel capabilities.
Increasing first contact resolution (i.e. “I’m calling you today about the e-mail I sent yesterday”).
Enabling your employees to be more productive by giving them the tools they need to proactively reach out to customers with new opportunities or to resolve issues.
Highlights at a Glance
- Flexible media distribution – optimizes business processes by distributing contacts to employees based on your pre-defined processes
- Integrated multi-channel customer contact solution for voice, e-mail, and web chat – provides optimal accessibility on all communication channels – customers are free to choose which channel they prefer in order to do business with you
- Customer prioritization – define and prioritize customers based on your business strategies
- Skills-based routing – routes all customer inquiries to the employee who is best qualified to handle them, based on media type, expertise, and past experience with a particular customer or situation
- Voice and self-service solutions – allows customers to serve themselves, leading to more satisfied customers and a marked decrease in employee workloads
- Enhanced outbound campaigns – enables multichannel outbound voice and e-mail campaigns, helping make employees more productive and providing more opportunities for revenue generation
- Telemarketing – allows the contact center to conduct targeted telephone campaigns, helping increase trend research, customer acquisition and sales
- Online monitoring – delivers real-time information, which provides insight into business operations and enables immediate adjustment when needed to maximize availability
- Historical reports – provides information over longer periods of time, helping identify, measure and pursue opportunities, and discover and resolve issues or outages