Designed for walk-up users in building lobbies and other public spaces, the 1603 supports three line appearances/feature keys, each with dual LEDs to show status. Fixed feature keys include conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute and a 2-way speakerphone.
It has 2 row x 16 character white backlit display, Supports 3-line appearance w/dual LEDs, Fixed feature buttons: volume up/down, mute, speaker, menu, hold, conference, transfer, drop, redial, 2-way speakerphone, Hearing Aid Compatible, Message Waiting Indicator & 8 personalized ring patterns.
Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 4.2 and higher
The Avaya 1603 telephone supports the following features:
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- Supports 3 administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- 2-way speakerphone
- 2 lines by 16 character display, backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions