The Avaya B169 Wireless Conference Phone is a breakthrough, making conference calling easier and more convenient. Take the Avaya B169 anywhere in the office and get exceptional quality and a wealth of features. Even better, with wireless freedom there’s no need for nearby phone jacks or power outlets. Simply carry the conference phone anywhere in the office that has wireless access and you’re good to go.
- DECT wireless with GAP/CATiq technology to reduce interference from other devices. Using different radio frequency to standard 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ Wireless networks.
- Up to 60 hours talk time; 270 hours standby
- 128 x 64 illuminated graphics LCD
- Award winning Avaya OmniSound 2.0 technology ensures that every participant is easily heard, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise
- SD card slot to record calls and archive them for future review
- Built-in conference guide helps you dial multi-party calls
- Store up to 20 call groups and initiate recurring conference calls
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- In addition to standard analogue telephone lines and Analogue station port via the DECT base station, you can also connect to your PC or cell phone via Bluetooth or USB connection * Can store up to 200 numbers in phonebook