Simple yet Necessary Communication Abilities:
For users who need simple yet necessary communications capabilities, the Basic User solution is the answer. They can make and receive calls, place calls on hold, access basic voicemail, transfer calls and more. The Basic User Solution also is ideal for phones in common walk-up areas of your facility such as lobbies, waiting rooms, and cafeterias.
- Point-and-click call handling – The intuitive and easy-to-use browser- based interface makes call handling a snap. Click to dial, transfer, hold, conference, and more. Access hundreds of speed dial entries. Integrate desktop calling and communications capabilities with applications such as Microsoft® Outlook and Salesforce.com®.
- Cost-effective communications – Connecting through a VPN allows remote workers’ phone expenses to be reduced or even eliminated. Streamline real estate and facilities costs by hiring full-time remote workers.
- Easily manage a dispersed workforce – Presence features allow remote workers and their office counterparts to “see” each other’s status: who’s on the phone, away from their desk, busy, etc. Record, archive and replay calls for monitoring and training purposes.
- Expand your labor pool – Hire the right employees whether they live down the block, across the country or on the other side of the world; Teleworker seamlessly connects them to your network so they are virtually “in the office”.
- Reduce expenses – Eliminate variable phone expenses for remote workers, and even reduce real estate leasing and facilities costs.
- Strengthen your workforce – Hire the right people, regardless of where they live. Teleworker helps you grow your business with the most qualified people.
- Ensure Productivity & Professionalism – If VPN connectivity is lost or bandwidth compromised, employees won’t miss important calls. With Teleworker, they simply leverage their PC interface and home or wireless phones to stay connected.
- Increase productivity – Reduce or eliminate commute times. Expand business hours by hiring remote workers in different time zones.