Also for users with basic communication needs, the 1608 supports eight line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs. It includes several fixed feature keys for common tasks, including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute. In addition, it features a two-way speakerphone, a headset jack and an extra 10/100 Ethernet port for a co-located laptop or PC.
Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 4.2 and higher
The Avaya 1608 telephone supports the following features:
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- Supports 8 administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- Includes high quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- 100 number capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance productivity and personalization
- Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
The 3 line by 24 character display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions
- Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1608 is adjustable and measures 4 lines by 24 characters
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions