The Jabra GN2120 Mono corded headset has multiple wearing styles and is designed to be used with your desk phone, smart phone, or computer (each requires the correct connector cable). It has a noise cancelling microphone which rotates to allow it to be worn on either ear. The Jabra GN2120 Mono is a popular one with the loyal Jabra (previously known as GN Netcom) followers for its style and low price point.
All corded headsets come with a brand specific QD (quick disconnect) connection and require a same brand adapter cable to make them compatible with your phone or other device. These range in price from $15 upwards. Many of these cables look the same but are different inside, so if you’re not 100% sure which you need, give us a call and our staff will gladly check for you.
- Product SKU HEGNCOGN2120NC
- Manufacturers SKU 04-0020
- Product Type Office Corded
- Warranty 2 Year
- Wearing Style Over the ear + no earbud, Over the head (one ear)
- How Does it Connect? Direct connect for desk phone
- Ear Cushion Material Leatherette
- Speaker Frequency Response 300-3400Hz
- Speaker size Small
- Mic Frequency Response 300-3400Hz
- Headset Weight 40g
- Best Suited For Noisy Office, Quiet Office
- Works With Desk Phone (Digital, IP or Analogue)
- Audio Properties Mono sound, Noise cancelling mic , Noise protection